Thursday, February 2, 2023

All I want for Christmas book review read December 2022

Title: All I want for Christmas
Author: Wendy Loggia
Number of pages: 240
Genre: Teen and young adult romance/romantic comedy
Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐

What would you do if you found yourself liking two guys at the same time? Bailey Briggs is ready for Christmas wearing her reindeer light up ears for work at Winslow's bookstore, excited for baking cookies, holiday music, and snowy sleigh rides! But what Bailey truly wants for Christmas is that special someone who she can share a kiss with under the mistletoe. When she meets a Charlie, a mysterious stranger with an attractive British accent while ice skating, she thinks she may just get her chance. But when she's at work one day Jacob comes in asking for help on gift she begins to start developing feelings for him, who all she ever thought of at first was being a player and a jock and also dating a girl she couldn't stand. It leaves her feeling as if being in a love triangle, figuring out which guy she really liked as she accepts their date invitations, and trying to decide who will be her mistletoe kiss. 💋 I've never actually read any books that have to do with the holidays, so I decided to just give it a try this year I wasn't too disappointed.   My biggest complaint is the ending, it was way too cheesy even for me, I won't say it was a bad ending just cheesy a bit unexpected. It was as cheesy or maybe worse in my opinion as a Hallmark movie! I know it does mention the whole concept of "the magic of Christmas" emphasis on the "magic" part. If it wasn't for that I'd have rated, it a five out of five.

Pro: Cute plot
Cons: Too Cheesy
Recommended to: Holiday and romance fans.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

A diary of a haunting. Book of shadows book review October 2023

Title: Diary of a haunting: Book of shadows Author: M. Verano  Number of pages: 288 Genre: Horror/young adult/fiction Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ To work ...