Friday, January 6, 2023

Diary of A Haunting book review. Read October 2022

 Title: Diary of A Haunting

Author: M. Verano

Number of pages: 336

Genre: Teen and young adult supernatural/mystery/thriller

Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐

I can honestly say I liked this book a lot...until the end. 😑 Written in an online journal format, Paige talks about her day-by-day experiences in her new home, an old mansion in Idaho, which is a big change from LA. Paige starts to realize that things are going missing and when they return, they come duplicated, she also starts to witness her younger brother Logan behaving oddly, not to mention the spiders and flies, and  to top it all off, their neighbor who lives in the basement acts really weird like he is hiding something, as if he knows something about the house, but when Pages asks him questions he doesn't answer any of them, and when he did tell her things it left her with more questions than answers...Kinda like me. I found the ending super confusing, 😅 I just had so many more questions. I understood what was happening, but I felt like I was missing something, I did like the plot a lot in this one, it has enough spooky parts, left me really guessing. If I'm not mistaken there are two other books, But I don't think they have anything to do with this book. I will be reading them when I get a chance, when I do, I'll make sure to review them. 😉

Pros: Great story plot.

Cons: Leaves you with questions.

Recommended to: Those who like a typical haunting story.




No comments:

Post a Comment

A diary of a haunting. Book of shadows book review October 2023

Title: Diary of a haunting: Book of shadows Author: M. Verano  Number of pages: 288 Genre: Horror/young adult/fiction Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ To work ...