Monday, January 23, 2023

Never Never book review read in November 2022

Title: Never Never
Author: Serena Valentino
Number of pages: 256
Genre: Teen and young adult fantasy/folklore/fairytale
Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐


James has been trying to get back to neverland with Peter Pan, the Lost boys and Tinkerbell after falling out of his pram as a child. He made up his mind one day to leave his home in Londen to find any captain of any pirate crew who will take him in. Eventually finding the very well-known Blackbeard who took a liking to James and made him his right hand after saving them, and eventually becoming the captain of that very crew still heading to find neverland even after meeting Cerci and her telling him if he continues it won't be the life he expected. I can honestly say I felt so bad for hook, there's no way you can't feel bad for him even if you don't like the series, movie or even Disney. I wish he had listened to Cerci and gave up looking for never land, because this story also made me dislike Peter just a tiny bit not a lot, he seems like he is more the villain and kind of a kidnapper😅 but I understand the whole concept and why things happened the way they did, it makes for a very well written background story. I know I sound like a broken record, but I truly mean what I'm saying. I can't wait for the next book to come out! I hear it's about Hades, I really hope it's not the last one!

Pros: Works well with the movie, well written
Cons: I didn't find any cons 
Recommended to: Disney and fairy tale fans.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

A diary of a haunting. Book of shadows book review October 2023

Title: Diary of a haunting: Book of shadows Author: M. Verano  Number of pages: 288 Genre: Horror/young adult/fiction Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ To work ...